- Usage of Mollycoddle’s Platform, Generally. The information you provide to Mollycoddle online will better enable Mollycoddle to communicate with you regarding our services and your service needs. Such information may be used to optimize your user experience and to offer you tailored services and additional information about Mollycoddle’s products and services. You are welcome to visit Mollycoddle’s website while not entering certain Personal Data. However, if you choose not to provide certain information, you may not be able to take advantage of many of Mollycoddle’s services.
- Information Mollycoddle Collects.
A. Information You Provide to Mollycoddle.
- Registration Information. Mollycoddle collects and uses information, including Personal Data, obtained online from you (e.g., data you enter into forms on Mollycoddle’s Platform or made available through our online tools) to provide you with the requested services. For example, if you enter your email address when you register for an online account with Mollycoddle or your street address when requesting services, this data will be used to serve your request (e.g., to confirm, change, bill, track, and deliver services to you or to provide you with the service information you requested). Mollycoddle reserves the right to disclose and/or transfer Personal Data to a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of our company or Platform, or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our interests and/or assets, or other corporate change, including during the course of any due diligence process.
- Payment Information. When you add a credit card or payment method to your Mollycoddle account, a third party that handles payments for us will receive your card information. To keep your financial data secure, we do not store full credit card information on our servers. To make sure Providers get paid, we keep information about Providers’ bank routing numbers, tax information, and any other payment information provided by Providers.
- Communications. If you contact Mollycoddle directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact our Customer Support Team, we will receive your name, email address, phone number, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and other information you choose to provide.
B. Information We Collect When You Use the Mollycoddle Platform.
- Location Information. Mollycoddle is all about connecting Clients and Providers. To do this, we need to know where you are. When you open the Mollycoddle Platform on your mobile device, Mollycoddle receives your location. Mollycoddle may also collect the location of your device when the Mollycoddle Platform is running in the foreground or background. If you label certain locations, such as “home” and “work,” Mollycoddle receives that information, too. Your location information is necessary for things like matching Clients and Providers, determining best match based on distance, ratings, etc.
- Device Information. Mollycoddle receives information from your devices of the Mollycoddle Platform, including IP address, web browser type, mobile operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, application installations, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, and push notification tokens. Mollycoddle collects mobile sensor data from Providers’ devices to improve location accuracy.
- Usage Information. To help Mollycoddle understand how you use the Mollycoddle Platform and to help Mollycoddle improve it, Mollycoddle automatically receives information about your interactions with the Mollycoddle Platform, like the pages or other content you view, your actions within the Mollycoddle Platform, and the dates and times of your visits.
- Call and Text Information. Mollycoddle may receive information about communications, including, without limitation, the date and time of your call or SMS message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of any SMS messages, between Clients and Providers.
- Your Feedback. At Mollycoddle, we want to make sure you are always satisfied with the Mollycoddle Platform. You may rate and review each other at the end of every visit. Mollycoddle receives information about ratings and reviews and give Clients information about Providers’ ratings and reviews and vice versa.
- Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. Mollycoddle collects information through the use of “cookies”, tracking pixels, and similar technologies to understand how you navigate through the Mollycoddle Platform and interact with Mollycoddle advertisements, to learn what content is popular, and to save your preferences. Cookies are small text files that web servers place on your device; they are designed to store basic information and to help websites and apps recognize your browser. Mollycoddle may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be accessed every time you use the Mollycoddle Platform. You should consult your web browser(s) to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from Mollycoddle, you may be missing out on certain features of the Mollycoddle Platform.
C. Information Mollycoddle Collects from Third Parties.
- Third Party Partners. Mollycoddle may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data, payment information, or fraud detection information, from third party partners and combine it with other information that Mollycoddle has about you.
- Background Information on Providers. Mollycoddle may work with third party partners to perform criminal background checks, and Mollycoddle receives information from them such as publicly available information about a criminal history.
- How Mollycoddle Uses the Information It Collects. Mollycoddle uses the information it collects from you to:
- Connect Clients with Providers;
- Provide, improve, expand, and promote the Mollycoddle Platform;
- Analyze how you interact with the Mollycoddle Platform;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Personalize the Mollycoddle experience for you;
- Send you text messages and push notifications;
- Facilitate transactions and payments;
- Provide you with support;
- Find and prevent fraud;
- Respond to trust and safety issues that may arise, including in-home incidents, disputes between Clients and Providers, and requests from government authorities.
- How Mollycoddle Shares the Information It Collects.
A. Sharing Between Users.
Sharing between Clients and Providers. Clients and Providers that have been matched for an in-home visit are able to see basic information about each other, such as names, photo, ratings, and any information they have added to their Profiles. Clients’ ratings of Providers are shared with Providers on a regular basis. Mollycoddle de-identifies the ratings and feedback, but can’t rule out that a Provider may be able to identify the Client that provided the rating or feedback.
Although Mollycoddle helps Clients and Providers find each other, we do not share your actual phone number or other contact information with other users.
B. Sharing Between Mollycoddle and Third Parties.
- Integration Partners. If you connect to the Mollycoddle Platform through an integration with a third party service, Mollycoddle may share information about your use of the Mollycoddle Platform with that third party. Mollycoddle may share your information with its third party partners in order to receive additional information about you. Mollycoddle may also share your information with third party partners to create offers that may be of interest to you.
- Third Party Services. The Mollycoddle Platform may allow you to connect with other websites, products, or services over which Mollycoddle does not have control. If you use these services, Mollycoddle will provide the third party with information about you to allow them to provide the service to you. Mollycoddle cannot speak to the privacy practices of these third parties, and you are encouraged to read their privacy policies before deciding whether to use their services.
- Service Providers. Mollycoddle works with third party service providers to perform services on its behalf, and we may share your information with such service providers to help us provide the Mollycoddle Platform, including all of the things described above.
C. Other Sharing. Mollycoddle may share your information with third parties in the following cases:
- While negotiating or in relation to a change of corporate control such as a restructuring, merger or sale of its assets;
- If a government authority requests information and we think disclosure is required or appropriate in order to comply with laws, regulations, or a legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or third parties if we think doing so is necessary to protect your rights, property, or safety, Mollycoddle, or the public;
- To comply with a legal requirement or process, including but not limited to, civil and criminal subpoenas, court orders or other compulsory disclosures.
- If you signed up for a promotion with another user’s referral or promotion code, with your referrer to let them know about your redemption of or qualification for the promotion;
- With our insurance partners to help determine and provide relevant coverage in the event of an incident;
- To provide information about the use of the Mollycoddle Platform to potential business partners in aggregated or de-identified form that can’t reasonably be used to identify you;
- Whenever you consent to the sharing.
- Data Security. Mollycoddle is committed to protecting your Personal Data. Even though Mollycoddle takes reasonable precautions to protect your Personal data, no security measures can be entirely secure, and Mollycoddle cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data; transmissions over the Internet are never entirely secure or error-free, and it is your responsibility to safeguard any password, user ID and other Personal Data while using Mollycoddle’s Platform.
- Children’s Privacy. Mollycoddle is not directed to children, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data or any other personal information from children under the age of eighteen (18). If Mollycoddle finds that a child under the age of eighteen (18) has given Mollycoddle Personal Data or any other personal information, Mollycoddle will take steps to delete that information. If you believe that a child under the age of eighteen (18) has given us Personal Data or any other personal information, please contact us immediately.
- Your Right to Opt Out from Receiving Marketing Communications. When you register for an online account with Mollycoddle, you may receive additional marketing communications. If you receive these additional communications, you may unsubscribe from those additional communications at any time. Email messages will contain instructions on how to “unsubscribe” from receiving such communications.
Even if you choose not to receive marketing emails from Mollycoddle, you will still receive its transactional email, such as messages related to your service request or information about your account.